YSC's innovative youth development curriculum provides fun, action packed learning environments where kids can develop a lifelong love of physical activity. Behind the fun, smiles and action is a deliberate, sport science-based learning curriculum. YSC understands how children grow and learn. The youth programs at YSC are focused on providing a safe, healthy and active learning experience that will set the foundation for a lifelong love of physical activity.
1st Soccer: “Together Let’s Have Fun!”
- Ages 18-36 months: 1st Soccer is a Parent/Caregiver participation class. This class is for the toddler on the move who wants to explore, run, kick and play! We use props such as parachutes, noodles, tunnels, music, and games to engage toddlers in activities. Simple motor skills and social development are stressed with lots of colorful balls to kick! A great class to prepare for SoccerStars participation!
SoccerStars: “I Can Do It All By Myself!”
- Ages 3-4: SoccerStars is your child’s ﬁrst opportunity to experience soccer through interactive play in a very nurturing and FUN environment! This innovative soccer learning class focuses on social and motor skill development incorporating the use of lightweight soccer balls and special props designed to enhance the FUN and expedite the learning process!
Kickers: “I Play Soccer and I Love it!”
- Ages 5-6: Kickers is a class for bigger kids seeking soccer action! The class focuses on developing individual FUNdamental soccer skills using games and drills that teach the skills. Objectives are to develop comfort with the ball and to familiarize participants with correct motor skill movement patterns! Kids will participate in a non-competitive scrimmage as well.
ADT Kids: “I Play Soccer and I Love it!”
- Ages 3-6: ADT Kids is a class that incorporates soccer and the incredibly fun ADT room. The class spends time on the turf playing our imaginative soccer games and in the ADT room experiencing jumping, tumbing and balancing to music. (This combination of developing ball skills and athleticism is the core of a YSC Athlete!).
GEYA / YSC Soccer in Chester Springs
- GEYA (Off-Site SoccerStars & Kinder Kickers): GEYA is continuing to partner with YSC Sports to bring outstanding soccer programs to the youngest players. All classes will be hosted on the turf field at Fellowship Field in Chester Springs. Morning or afternoon sessions for Soccer Stars (ages 3-4) or Kinder Kickers (ages 5-6).
YSC Player Development Program:
Birth Years 2012 & 2013: YSC Player Development Program (PDP) for 2012 and 2013 birth year helps players learn to love the game while participating in a fun, engaging environment. Through the use of small-sided games, the player will be completely immersed in fast-paced decision making and problem-solving, resulting in the skill foundation needed to be part of the dynamic, evolving game of soccer.
|Coed||2012 & 2013||Tuesday||4-5pm||Register Now|