YSC's innovative youth development curriculum provides fun, action packed learning environments where kids can develop a lifelong love of physical activity. Behind the fun, smiles and action are programs based on the science of how children grow and learn.
Summer 2017 - Registration is Open!
About Summer Kids Saturday!
- When: Saturday at 9:30 am
- Dates: 5 Weeks - Jun. 3, 10, 17, 24, July 8
- Cost : $110 per child
- Location: YSC Sports in Wayne - 224 County Line Rd, Wayne PA 19087
- Equipment: Wear comfortable athletic clothes and shoes. Shin guards and cleats not required. Bring water. A YSC shirt will be provided.
1st Soccer: “Together Let’s Have Fun!” - REGISTER HERE
- Ages 18-36 months: 1st Soccer is a Parent/Caregiver participation class. This class is for the toddler on the move who wants to explore, run, kick and play! We use props such as parachutes, noodles, tunnels, music, and games to engage toddlers in activities. Simple motor skills and social development are stressed with lots of colorful balls to kick! A great class to prepare for SoccerStars participation!
SoccerStars: “I Can Do It All By Myself!” - REGISTER HERE
- Ages 3-4: SoccerStars is your child’s ﬁrst opportunity to experience soccer through interactive play in a very nurturing and FUN environment! This innovative soccer learning class focuses on social and motor skill development incorporating the use of lightweight soccer balls and special props designed to enhance the FUN and expedite the learning process!
Kickers: “I Play Soccer and I Love it!” - REGISTER HERE
- Ages 5-6: Kickers is a class for bigger kids seeking soccer action! The class focuses on developing individual FUNdamental soccer skills using games and drills that teach the skills. Objectives are to develop comfort with the ball and to familiarize participants with correct motor skill movement patterns! Kids will participate in a non-competitive scrimmage as well.